- Piss on any trees
- Sign paintings I have not painted
- Send drunken texts after 11pm
- Send drunken press releases after 11pm
- Hold important meetings in bars
- Vote to fund Brian Rudman’s theatre
- Put boozing with my mates on my council credit card. Stop putting piggy noses on troughing politicians
- Punch ambulance officers
Yes, dear readers. Cameron "WhaleOil" Slater has entered the race for a council seat, where he will go head-to-head with the soon-to-be-former North Shore mayor Andrew Williams. When we first read the Whale's post we thought that it might be a wind-up, but no; here's the list of candidates.
This is going to be fun! We wonder how Andrew Williams reacted when he read the news. On second thoughts, let's not go there; Andrew Williams has enough problems as it is!!